RD Credit Corporation
RD Credit Corporation, then RD Lending Investor, Inc., started its operations on July 2, 1991 under the leadership of Mr. Rene Vicente F. Miguel and Mr. Ely T. Cabarubias.
Its pilot branch, General Santos, was manned by Two (2) officers and Three (3) office staff only. It was a humble yet very promising start. RDCC was established as a corporate credit institution engage in the business of financing commercial, agricultural, manufacturing ventures, and consumer needs, from short to medium term loan at reasonable and competitive interest rates.
The company’s sincere service was felt and appreciated that a branch in Koronadal, South Cotabato was opened on June 1994. The new Management, Mr. Roy C. Rivera, President, Mr. Jaime B. Vargas, SVP-OIC, and Mr. Francis F. Deposa-I, VP-General Manager; established product innovation and expansion program.
RDCC dwelled into establishing its corporate brand identity that uniquely reflects the nature and culture of the company. Malakas Branch was opened on August 2, 2013 and another branch on March 15, 2014, Calumpang Branch. On May 2014, the company inaugurated its first branch in the Visayas, Rizal Branch at Iloilo City. These branches bear the franchise look with design and colors scheme that people will always associate with RD Credit. Gradually, all branches of the company will be transformed into its franchise look. Several loan products were also introduced while efficient service was redefined at its best.
Today, RDCC metamorphosed from a single branch to Thirty (33) branches and a Head Office. The RDCC family of Five (5) personnel grew to One Hundred Forty(140) personnel. The company is continuously growing and currently expands in the Visayas Region.
More About Us
As a member of RD Group of Companies, RDCC is guided by the RD Group Code of Conduct and Business Ethics. The conduct behavior that RDCC aspire for all its employees in their day - to - day undertakings in the company shall adhere with the following sets of virtues:
1. Faith In God
5. Respect To His/Her Superiors
6. Courtesy With Their Fellow Employees And Clients
7. Consideration To Their Subordinates
8. Prudence In Using RDCC Resources
We exist for our customers, employees, stockholders, and the communities; and glorify God in everything we do. Thus, we:
1. Provide an array of creative, innovative products and services, and strive to foster and maintain long-term customer relationship founded on mutual trust and confidence;
2. Recognize and reward excellence, promote the well-being and uphold the dignity of our employees;
3. Exercise prudent management of resources and consistently generate high returns for our stockholders; and
4. Fulfill our social responsibility as a worthy corporate citizen by uplifting the quality of life in the communities where we work and serve.
“A dynamic, diversified, and socially responsible global conglomerate, providing excellent products and services guided by the highest standards of competence, integrity, and strong faith."